I’m in love with drinking rose teas since my teenage days, rose buds tea is only beautiful visually, it has fragrant aroma and remarkably floral flavor that is not too heavy. Rose bud teas add spark to women beauty, it promotes natural glow and radiance to your skin.
I like to try out new recipes using rose buds time to time, and my family love this Apple, Pear & Rosebuds Soup too. Enjoy!
( Pregnant and breastfeeding mother not recommended)
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1 Chinese white pear
- 2 red apples
- 2 table spoons of Chinese bitter and sweet almond
- 1 table spoons of rose buds
- 1000ml water
- rock sugar
- Wash, peel, core, and cut the pear and apples to quarters.
- Bring the apples, pear and almond together to boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Sweeten the soup with rock sugar.
- Add in the rose buds and let the buds infuse in the soup while it’s still hot. Turn off the fire, cover the soup and let it simmer for another 10 minutes. Ready to serve.
- 冰糖 适量